- Nov 28 2023 - Dec 01 2023
- All Day
29th EARMW: Unlocking African Philanthropic Capital
Welcome to the 29th Eastern Africa Resource Mobilisation Workshop (EARMW)!
The Kenya Association of Fundraising Professionals (KAFP) invites you to embark on a transformative journey as we challenge fundraisers to reimagine the roots of African wealth producers and corporate philanthropy. African philanthropic capital holds the promise of transformative change across the continent. It represents the wealth, resources, and generosity of individuals, corporations, and foundations committed to making a positive impact in their communities. With a rich tapestry of diverse cultures, traditions, and social challenges, Africa is a fertile ground for philanthropy to flourish.
- Towards the right funding mix for African CSOs
- Organizational Sustainability through Building an endowment fund
- Social media campaigning & Resource Mobilization: From Theory to Practice
- Corporates Fundraising: Unlocking the secrets to financial and non-financial giving from corporates
- Towards a successful donor management cycle: From Identification, commitment and stewardship
- Unlocking the secrets to a winning grant proposal
- Preparing for Take Off: Assessing organizational readiness for RM, setting performance indicators
- Building and Sustaining partnership
Who Should Attend:
- Fundraising professionals from the non-profit, for profit and government sectors.
- Individuals, Consultants and organisations interested in resource mobilisation.
- Trustees and Board members.
- Chief Executives, Directors and Senior Managers of for-profits and non-profits involved in development.
Info Pack: Download the Conference Info Pack