Membership with the Kenya Association of Fundraising Professionals (KAFP) is recognised as a commitment to upholding the highest fundraising standards. We provide a platform for fundraising professionals to exchange ideas, share experiences, and access global best practices, contributing to national development.
As a KAFP MEMBER, you unlock a world of advantages and opportunities, including:
- Strengthened Professional Capacity: Elevate your skills and qualifications through immersive training workshops, seminars. Explore our Training Workshops
- Coaching Resources: Access exclusive coaching resources that amplify your resource mobilisation and fundraising strategies.
- Global Resources: Tap into the extensive resources of the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) Global platform.
- Exclusive Invitations: Secure invitations to open lectures, conferences, seminars, and training workshops on cutting-edge topics in Philanthropy and Resource Mobilisation.
- International Networks: Join a platform that leverages international fundraising and philanthropy networks to expand your horizons.
- Discounted Rates: Enjoy discounted rates on all KAFP events and engagements.
- KAFP Membership Certificate: As a Participating Organization in Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) International, receive a 20% discount on initial certification and recertification fees. Get Your CFRE Discount by registering today!
KAFP members includes a diverse range of professionals, such as Chief Executives, Board Members, Project Managers, Fundraising Professionals, individuals interested in Resource Mobilisation, and those from the Private and Public Sectors, NGOs, and CSOs
To take the first step towards contributing to this noble cause, simply fill out our online Membership Form. As a member, you will also be required to pledge your commitment to the KAFP Code of Ethics, an essential component of our shared dedication to ethical and professional fundraising practices.
Join us today and be a part of shaping the future of fundraising in Kenya.