Consultancy and Training
The Kenya Association of Fundraising Professionals (KAFP) is dedicated to bolstering the resource mobilisation capabilities of development organizations. We offer bespoke consultancy, training, and advisory services tailored to your organization’s specific needs, aimed at enhancing its capacity.
The client-centered support focuses on three main areas:-
- Conduct training that is tailored to suit individual organisation needs.
- Interventions to help organisations solve specific problems or enhance needed capacities.
- Developing Resource Mobilisation Strategic Plans. In order to achieve the objectives of the assignments the following activities need to be carried out;
- Hold an orientation meeting – An orientation meeting is held with partners for familiarization purposes. This ensures that everyone is on the same level. The consultant uses the time to agree on the approach, methodology and key activities
- Document/literature review – conduct a document/literature review to gather more information on partner’s donors, funds raised, type of funds, activities, plans, mission and vision. The review provides information on the exact training needs.
- Develop training materials – develop materials based on the needs of the organization and the challenges of the fundraising environment. Material is based on power point slides which will be shared on email for future reference
- Training – A timetable of the training indicating the time, activity and session taking place is developed. This enables participants to plan their day
- Evaluation – An evaluation aimed at establishing if the training objectives have been realised and which areas the participants may need further training or guidance on is carried out. The consultant is also evaluated on delivery and will report on participant’s performance on tasks assigned to them. These findings are included on the final report which is presented within five working days.
Take the next step with KAFP’s consultancy and training services, equipping your organization for a brighter future in fundraising