Africa Resource Network Objectives
The objectives of the Network include:
- The objectives of the Network are:
- To unite fundraising professionals across the African continent
- Support the establishment of national fundraising associations and/or chapters in various countries in the African Continent.
- To support the development of effective fundraising skills and expertise amongst resource mobilizers in Africa.
- To promote the adoption of innovative fundraising approaches and mechanisms that harnesses the resources, skills and cultural diversity of Africa towards its development.
- To network African professionals with others in the world, and support their further development.
- To promote high standards of ethical and professional fundraising practice
- To protect the credibility and integrity of its members who abide by these standards.
- To undertake certification of professional fundraisers on its own or in partnership with other global fundraising organizations.
- To support research and learning in fundraising practice
- To publish and disseminate material that the network may desire for promotion.
- To promote, stimulate and enable co-operation and exchange of information between its members in the fields of fundraising and resource mobilization.